Wednesday 2 July 2008

Why am I exposing Studio and Stage for the swindlers they really are?

Welcome reader,

So what's this all about?

A case of sour grapes?

A child throwing his toys out the pram?

If you like.

I consider this a mission. A mission to expose this group of cheaters and liars so that anyone considering buying from them will think twice.

The truth of the matter is that I have come to the end of my tether with a business in North Yorkshire, Studio and Stage, who have lied to me for five months about goods which I ordered and paid for but have never been delivered.

I have something like 80 emails so far in which they continuously say one thing then fail to fulfil - or they tell me this will happen, but it never does - or that something has been done, but it wasn't.

And now they have started being abusive towards me and are suggesting that I am an arrogant fool who should get off his high horse. Yes, I am on my high horse. This horse is so damned high I have vertigo.

It is my intention to post the full history of our communications to date so readers of this blog can understand why I am so incensed at them. I also am making a short video (it's what I do for a living) in order to demonstrate the unique quality of one of their products. This will be posted in due course.

I am so angry with these people and their ignorant responses that I am doing everything in my power to expose them publicly. I'm not usually a vindictive or spiteful person but I am very much moved to action when I see people like this getting away with it.

So, watch this space. I have to go to a family funeral tomorrow so it may be a day or so before I am able to put the detailed evidence on display.

Thanks for reading. I'm keen to hear from other customers who have had dealings with Studio and Stage, Halifax (and other locations in Yorkshire).

Here's their website: www.studioandstage.co.uk

And here's their eBay seller profile (note, I did not buy through eBay so the negative comments about them are not from me) : http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/studioandstage

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, you are in a long long line of unhappy people who have had to deal with these chimps under other guises.

Richard and Gillian are the main protaginists in this fiasco and are located actually in Bradford.

They are a pair of crooks!

I have address and phone numbers - landlines and Gillian is in actual fact a teacher!

michelle said...

Hi,

Can you give me the landline number for them please.

Kind regards

Michelle

itslucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

or rather, i wish i had read your blog before purchasing from them...

Damo said...

Hi Lucy, please contact us from here, we are contacting previous customers of Studio And Stage that have had "issues".

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117449018274512&v=info&ref=mf

Kam said...

my name is Kam, we face the same music which these guys (Studio and stage) doing with every one and shockingly the script is also the same, I open new rental company in beginning of 2010 and facing these frauds and don't know what to do ........ ?

Anonymous said...

Hi

I sadly have had the same issues with Studio & Stage. I purchased some lights on ebay well over a year ago and never received the items I paid for. Instead I was sent some shoddy homemade goods that looked like they where made by a 10 year doing DT at school. They certainly weren't CE approved and even stank of fish when turned on! After wasting much time trying to get a refund, I pursued them through the small claims court, the local court seems to be all to be aware of them. I have still not been refunded though. I can't see find a website for them, are they still going?

Well done for warning others with your blog site!