Thursday 24 July 2008

What a joker!

This was his email to me last night, following my email asking why he had not turned up.

"No excuse… I internet transferred the money to your account this morning before I left York. I hope I caused you a certain amount of inconvenience
I will be calling around where I will ask you to call me an arrogant arse to my face TWAT!

Christopher Knox"

Well, guess what - the money is not in my account today.

Yet another lie from the good people at Studio & Stage.

My guess is he bottled out when I told him my crew was going to be here to watch him demonstrate precisely how to make the dolly work as supplied (ie with parts missing, poor quality construction and materials, and different width spacers).

Well he's messed me about once too often. I have now instructed my solicitors to press on.

All this for £237. I suppose you could argue I should have better things to do with my time but I am damned if I am going to let these crooks get away with it.

Sigh . . .

1 comment:

PeterKVT80 said...

I wish I had read your blog sooner. We have a thick wad of broken promises and lies from S&S and only a pile of shoddy and unmerchantable equipment for our money. I don't know how they could still be trading after several years of this.