Monday 28 July 2008

Five days on - nothing!

Still nothing in my account.

I'm beginning to wonder if this Chris Knox is a compulsive liar or just plain stupid. I'm guessing both. Have a read of one of his recent rants, which he wrote in response to my suggestion that he did not have the money in his account to pay the debt. Seems a bit over defensive to me!

He writes (spelling and grammar left intact):

I am a 32 year old ..not bald and fit as a lat who can take care of myself I take people like you to the fucking cleaners.

I could buy and sell you 10 times over

My own business turnover was 3.2 million last year. We undertake work for Paramount Pictures/Dreamworks and others

I drive a 07 plate Rangerover or a Alpa 159 for when I'm in town

I live in France on 6 hectares outside Limoges. I am married a lovekly woman and

My only involvement in Studio and Stage is as a financial backer and mentor.
I became involved in this because of the diatribes you sent to Jenni who is not able enough to respond sensibly to a pompous twat like you.


I really couldn't care less whether the dolly is returned or not.. What I do care about is the people I help. So just be aware that it will be returned sooner or later and if its not you WILL suffer the consequences.

It wont be illegal or threatening just simply a few words in the right ears and you can sit back and watch your business go down the shitter.

If you really think your tin pot small time operation can handle the crap I throw at it then continue to send me emails. I have credited your account with what amounts to pocket money for me. You will return the dolly in due course and then you can crawl back under your stone and I will go away

Christopher Knox


Email ends.

Well, I think he made his point. That point being that he seems to be extremely insecure! Just remember this is over a £237 debt! If I were the owner of a £3.2m business I don't think I would waste my time over an insignificant twit like me!

I have asked him several times for the name of his business, his phone number and an address where I can meet him. Plus he was invited to meet up on Thursday evening when he was in London. He has bottled out of all of these requests.

As for his living in France, I wonder how that works without a bank account? The following was from Jenni before she left. It was in response to me asking why the promised IBAN bank transfer from his French bank account never took place:

I have spoken to Christopher Knox…he says there was a problem with his French account, having not been used for some time

Honestly, they can't even tell lies in harmony!

The ridiculous saga continues.

No comments: