Tuesday 22 July 2008

My latest film

Oh, I should add I have now shot a load of footage of the dolly in action, warts and all. Well, warts only, in fact. I'll be editing this together with a selection of their more entertaining demonstrations of customer anti-service and placing it on YouTube amongst other places.

When I told them I was considering this, Christopher Knox (a friend of important folks in film and TV, so it seems) said that he would ensure that any adverse publicity would be dealt with vigourously (his words). He said he would end my career in TV and commercial production by having a few quiet words in the right ears. Not sure which career he's talking about as I don't operate in that world! How strange. And what a great way to treat a customer.

Hey ho, it's going to make a lovely, entertaining short film!

No comments: