Tuesday 11 November 2008

Just saying hi

Been a very busy month so I haven't had time to do any digging on our favourite cowboys.

Doesn't look like S&S have been very busy though. From what I can see the last sale they made through eBay was back in September. Strangely, if you click on the View Item button, it suggests that the listing was cancelled by eBay. I may have got that wrong though.

Anyway, it's lovely to see that they aren't fooling eBayers.

I also noticed that on their website they claim to be opening new showrooms soon. No other details though (they don't seem capable of finishing a job off - look at the state of their website. Half the links don't work. Try leaving a message on the comment form, for example.)

I reckon they're about to be kicked out of their current premises. Or perhaps they're doing a runner from people like us (i.e. customers). All speculation, of course. But what fun.

I'm left wondering why they have posted pictures of Bradford and Leeds Theatres on their site. I believe Mr Joss works under the stage at The Alhambra (or perhaps he lives there?).

Well, while Mr Joss enjoys his grubby existence, I am off to America to make a short film. I might use that piece of crap dolly as a luggage cart.

No comments: